Saturday, March 19, 2011

For those who don't know, I can have a bit of a mouth at times. I have been reigning it in since Ben has become a witness for the prosecution but I still slip up. Particularly with one word that is a version of feces. To a point it has made it's way in his vocabulary *as I'm hanging my head in shame writing this*, so we are trying to correct this. The problem being if we make too big of a deal out of it, I can very easily picture him using it to tweak us or something similar.

So tonight we were all in the kitchen, I'm trying a few things with cake will post pictures later, and Ben came out with "oh S(&^"
I'm not sure why because so far there has to be a reason for him to say that. Nick pops up with "you don't say that"
Ben "oh S*&*?"
I'm trying to quickly think of a way to put it he will understand and I come up with "That's an ucky word" I was kinda feeling good for coming up with that quickly. Until Ben responded with
"Ooohh, Mommy's ucky word."
Me *headpalm*

If there was any doubt as to who taught him that, it's gone now.

No comments: