Thursday, October 6, 2011

National Cat Groomers Institute

I joined the National Cat Groomers Institute this past August at the All American Grooming Expo, I refer to it as the groomers prom for this area. To get to the title of Certified Feline Master Groomer I have to take 4 written tests and five practical. So I ordered the study materials so I could get started on this journey.

My study materials arrived today. Now I'm in a state of ohmygod I'm really gonna do this?! There is a packet for each written test and an IRS book like thing to study. Now I just have to study them and schedule the tests. For the practicals I don't know what I'm going to do yet. I could go to the 2 week school in South Carolina, take a weekend long seminar in Michigan or wait until the All American next year, depending on when I feel ready.

No comments: