Thursday, December 11, 2008

Family bonding moments



Not your typical father daughter moment but it was fun. I ended up with a bruised shoulder and cheek. I was an idiot and laid my cheek on the gun. Anyone who knows my dad knows that this isn't your stereotypical shooting off just to fire a gun scene. He takes his firearm very safety seriously as do I.




I did hit the target, but only 3 pellets out of 15. Maybe I would do better with a bow.




Nick getting instruction on his new gun. He got to go deer hunting with my dad for the first time. They didn't see anything let alone shoot it. But they had a good time.




Nick did better than I did at target practice. But then again he was the one who picked out his shotgun. He's already checked out the seasons out here and given me a new I want.

That's it really for our trip. The rest of the pictures are just more moments with Ben. I'll be able to put up pictures of our first Christmas tree with Ben next, if I can get them downloaded soon.


No comments: