Monday, December 8, 2008

Meet N Greet


Just for you, he's smiling! (sort of)

But, I'm having an ongoing argument with this system since I can only sometimes write anything above the first picture. Which doesn't work for an intro or anything like that. I'm late again today, I had to work and we are now open until 10 until after Christmas and since we are apparently have a visit from some higher ups, there was a far amount of extra work to do tonight that has me sore and the phrase feeling like a rented mule comes to mind. But since most of our recent pics have been from our trip, here's some from at the house.




What happens to Ben's first slice of pumpkin pie. I'm pretty sure he ate most of it, but can't be 100% since it's all over everything else too.



Ben's first Thanksgiving. He sat at the table with us and ate his first turkey and sides. He did really well with everything.



Bad Grandma!
Can't remember what was going on when we snapped this picture but that's the caption that springs to mind.



Ben and my parents' dog Dani. She quickly figured out where she wanted to be when food was around. And of course Ben figured it out too and actually started to feed her from his high chair!

That's it for today. I'll probably be posting another round of trip pictures soon. Enjoy!

No comments: