Friday, December 5, 2008


We made it home, obviously. Ben took the drive well. We did stop a couple times to let him out of the car seat and stretch. This one he's just interested in his snacks.


Ben's driving! He looks so cute in this one. This was a stop in West Virginia.



I believe we were still in Virginia for this scenic picture. I just thought the one green hill among all the others was funny.




Same stop in West Virginia. This was all he wanted to do for about 10 minutes. But this mommy definitely doesn't mind the I want to cuddle.



How he did most of the drive. That pillow was probably the best 10 bucks I've spent in a while. Otherwise he'd be sleeping with his chin to his chest.


That's it for the traveling pictures. I've got plenty of pictures to share.

1 comment:

crazypixie said...

Poor Moocha!!!! He is so cute.