Monday, March 14, 2011

Today I have some random pictures because I realized I've gotten lazy about sharing.

She really enjoyed this

We had gone to a dollar type store and checked out what they had since they were closing and got a few little toys for Ben. This one we are playing with generic Play Doh.

I'm trying to show him how to make something. Note the bruise on my arm? I have no idea what caused it either.

I'm not exactly sure what it is, but it's also been quite awhile since I've played with play doh.

Told you they were random. This one has a story all it's own. It looks dead right? That's what we thought. We had a complete brain fart on this one. It's a possum, we knew that but what we forgot is what do possums do? Yup, play possum. It was laying on the ground in the backyard within Simba's reach, so we couldn't leave it there. Luckily I do have half a brain and insisted on Nick getting me some gloves. I put it on the front step to see what caused it's demise and then realized if I moved it's tail it's lip drew back. So we put it by the garage and a half hour later it was gone.

We still can't get a picture of Ayla standing on her own but we're getting close.

Ben had to ham it up.

We could not get Ayla to go to sleep one night and so we just let her crawl around. Well, we got distracted and forgot she wasn't in bed. She had fallen asleep behind the computer chair where Nick had been sitting.

No real reason behind this one, it's been on the camera for a while now. Nick had bought another truck part and the box was part of it and there was a hitchhiker in it.

I think I'm caught up now, except for Nick and Ben's trip to the monster truck show this weekend, but I'll give Nick a chance to do something with them first.

No comments: