Wednesday, November 2, 2011


OY, that's all I can say right now. Halloween was fun and the kids got their candy, pictures will follow. The next event for us is a wedding in a little under 2 weeks that will give Nick and I a night away since Grammie is coming out to watch the kids and dogs.

The dogs, now that's one I'm grumbling about a little bit right now. I waited a
little too long in scheduling Myra's surgery to take out the puppy factory, so yeah she went into heat Halloween also. Thank God we kept the bigger size diapers from Ben and the fact that Myra doesn't have a tail. She is currently running around with an honest to God baby diaper on. Apparently Ayla has something against Myra wearing one because the two doggie diapers I bought the first night she has taken off her and I haven't found them yet. I also learned that while vets will fix a cat in heat most will not do a dog in heat because of increased risk. So we get to deal with her first (and ONLY) heat then wait 30 days after the bleeding stops before we can get her fixed. If I ever get another female, their first stop will be the vets to get the factory taken out.

I feel like I'm almost ready to take the first of the written exams for my certification and it looks like I may be able to do them at Purdue. I still have to make contact to make sure I'm ready it right, but that makes one more thing taken care of. I still don't know which route would be best for the practicals, since doing the school and timing it right would put me in South Carolina in the summer.

Onto the pictures--------


Ben's preschool had a little party on Halloween. This face was just too funny not to share. Yes, Ben decided he wanted to be a policeman for Halloween.

Having his snacks.

Ayla got to go since I didn't want to take time from my amount at daycare. She did really good and got some treats. I was so impressed that she had a Capri-Sun and didn't make a mess!

Our little lamb...........

Who wanted nothing to do with the head thing. So she got pigtails instead.

He loved his walkie talkie. Ayla wasn't too sure of what was going on.

Off we go. I'm going to have to talk to Nick about shooting angles.

A successful night. The funny part was we came home because Ben was done, Ayla wanted to keep going!




No comments: