Friday, November 4, 2011

How's this for a day?

Yesterday was what I would classify as a bad day and the kids had very little to do with it.

It started at work as I discovered two of my grooming blades are missing, making a total of three. One went missing last week. So now I have no 30's and my 3/4 is gone, a total of about 75 dollars, give or take, of work tools. I haven't had time to ask everyone I work with if they may have misplaced them but it looks like I'm going to be unable to allow people to use my stuff when I'm not there anymore since it's not getting returned.

After work, everything was pretty good for a while, but then Ayla took a tumble off the couch. She worked herself up so bad that she vomited on me, twice. Yeah, I got puked on again.

THEN fast forward to bedtime. I'm calling the day done and going to climb into bed and enjoy sleep. Only to discover that somehow a needle had gotten stuck in the bed, which I found while sliding in. Nick, meanwhile, is wondering what the hell is wrong now.

So after removing the offending needle, I crawled into bed and pulled the covers over my head and prayed that nothing else would go awry.

No comments: