Monday, January 16, 2012

First try from my phone, looks like it might not let me. I cant type anything except for the title so we'll see how this works.

Ok, I figured it out! This is a big deal for me since it has long been established that there is a conspiracy of electronic devices against me. Just last night I was trying to print something for my cat grooming certification and it would not work, until Nick took over and it printed with NO problems. How is that fair?

We have, so far, succeeded in reclaiming our bed from our two little monkeys. Ayla has been the easier one, she has only woken up the last couple of nights because of Ben. Ben is accepting it fairly well. The only way we could think of to stop him was to put the baby gate at about shoulder level on him. If it's on the floor he'll just climb over it and I have a mental block about locking the inside doors at night, can't do it. But it's now down to about once a night he wakes up and we are doing well with waking up and taking him back to bed. Maybe in a few weeks I can actually say I have my bed back.

Speaking of my certification, I have my first test scheduled for the 25th of this month. It'll be the first of four written tests and Nick and I have decided to go ahead and plan on doing the school in the summer. So by doing the written tests first, I'll only have to worry about the actual hands on part at the school. The price is a little steep but hopefully after getting my certification and title it'll make up for it in the long run.

I promise I will hup to with the pictures soon. We just recently found our camera after being lost for a while and have been using our camera phones and I don't know how to do all that kind of stuff with it yet. (hint hint if anyone does)

No comments: