Wednesday, November 14, 2012

After a few months

It has been a while since I last posted.  I've gotten out of the habit of this really bad.  I can add a few things.  

I went to South Carolina in October and I did finish my certification.  I can now claim the title of Certified Feline Master Groomer, the first one in Indiana.  Of course this has led to the observation that I cannot stay where I am because I know I can do better than I am able to there with the products provided and the environment has become almost toxic.  So I will most likely be starting my own thing shortly.  We have to meet with some people so we have an idea where we are headed.  

On another note, it has been 90 days as a non smoker.  I know and realize that that is a huge thing but sometimes I just with for ONE.  But it'll never be just one, gotta think about it like an alcoholic does, one is one too many.  

 

No comments: